Monday, May 16, 2005

The studies begin

My psychology class started today. The teacher opened class with a few words on the classroom, a windowless room stuck in a back corner of the building. This was one of her favorites, she explained. "It's like we're all little moles, buried back in this room." "Oh, no,” I thought. "What have I signed myself up for?"

In one morning, we covered the major psychologists throughout the ages, the various studies in psychology, the experimentation process of psychology, the major terms in psychology, and the biological aspect of psychology. I'm sure it will all stick long-term, too.

So, I'm back at the place where I spent my senior year of high school. It's good to be back. Well, OK, not really. LeTourneau has spoiled me. I'd forgotten about the school where the woman in front of me smells like cigarette smoke, the teachers use cuss words, and the students (many of which are adults) look depressed and lifeless. Oh well, though. By the end of June, I'll be finished with classes and will have nine more credit hours to my name.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the students (many of which are adults) look depressed and lifeless

I see that you have not taken classes in LETU's school of business ....

May 16, 2005 3:08 PM  
Blogger Tumenor said...

Wow!! Courtney finally decided to get a blog! Congrats. Boy, first IMing, now a blog.... what technological atrocity is next? =P

May 16, 2005 11:38 PM  
Blogger Tumenor said...

BTW, your time is 2 hours slower than it should be for Longview.

May 16, 2005 11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home