Wednesday, August 24, 2005

A brief update

My two youngest sisters have departed to join my mom at our grandparents' house.

Five other kids now fill their places, though.

Our church friends, the parents of seven children, went on a spur-of-the-moment cruise, so now their five youngest are spending the week with us. My mom can't believe we agreed to let all of them stay here, and I tend to share in her disbelief. The two older girls are helpful, but six kids -- all under six-years-old-- in one home is a bit wild.

Come Sunday, I think I'll be ready for a bit of peaceful college life.

2 Comments:

Blogger Luddie said...

peaceful...


hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

August 24, 2005 10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that is a ton of kids. Good luck with them! Sunday will be great, we'll finally have everyone back at good ole peaceful LeTourneau again. :-) Let me know if you need any spare wood for a hammock brace, I know Michaela has just been dying to get some more lumber in the room.

The Spree is a mere three weekends away!

August 26, 2005 7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home