Wednesday, July 06, 2005

That's my sister

Apparently, my not-yet-15-year-old sister can strike fear into the hearts of teenage boys. While resting from setting up for the Fourth of July, Kelsey was swinging on a tire swing. Meanwhile, a group of 15 to 20-year-old boys was lounging around. I heard the following conversation:

“What would happen if I gave Kelsey a scare?”

“Man, don’t try it. She would come down on you and whoop you.”

“Seriously, Kelsey could kick your butt.”

“I mean, you can’t get away from her. She swims fast; she runs fast; she rides her bike well …”

“I know; Kelsey’s just crazy!”

The conversation continued in this vein for several minutes. I listened, much amused, as the boys reminisced over various encounters with the wrath of Kelsey, lauding her tremendous fighting abilities and warning those boys who would be foolish enough to incur said abilities upon themselves. One of the group closed the conversation by saying, “Yeah, Kelsey could beat you up. And it would be fun to see her do it.”

I feel very safe now.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My fearsome sister

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If that's just what your younger sister can do, then I sure hope I never get you mad at me. :-)

July 06, 2005 7:31 PM  
Blogger Luddie said...

Hahahahahahahahah @ Dex

The solution... I think is try not to get on their bad side.

And go little sisters who play violin! I have two. :)

July 07, 2005 8:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey courtney that is hilarious. it made me laugh out loud and now the guy next to me in lab is looking at me strange! hahahaha goooooooo kelsey!!! i will have to tease her about this. and then she will hit me, but that is okay because i am a girl and i, fortunately, can hit her back ;-)

July 11, 2005 12:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

and courtney, about your previous post. i hope you realized you were running around in prime tornado weather??????????

July 11, 2005 12:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

actually, no haha that's me

July 11, 2005 10:17 PM  
Blogger Tumenor said...

Okay somebody seriously needs to make another post.... =)

July 21, 2005 10:29 AM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Who?

July 21, 2005 10:25 PM  
Blogger Luddie said...

Can't you see... she's intentionally baiting us for comments! It always happens that way when people don't post. ;)

July 22, 2005 3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home